Monday, March 17, 2008

Travel Log Part 2

Bled, Slovenia
17 March 17, 2008

This morning we spent touring the Bled Castle that sits about 400 ft above the lake and was built about a thousand years, no I'm not kidding. This afternoon I've been putzing around the village, shopping and looking for sundries to replace the ones in the missing suitcase.

Fern and I discovered free Internet connection at the Hotel Park. Now Fern just wants to hang out here in the lobby, sipping cappuccinos and surfing the 'net.

More later when I can get the laptop back from her.

I'll try to upload some pictures, too.

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Wonderful! Sipping cappuccinos in a Solvenian hotel after visiting an ancient castle sounds wonderful!

btw,
You are tagged to do a MiMe: a minimalist memoir. Check out my blog for details.

Lorraine said...

I wanna live in a castle.