Sunday, March 02, 2008

I guess I should write a post so y'all know I'm alive.

I've been walking around in a fog lately, this cold isn't quite gone, doing a bit of house work here and there, but I can't come up with any earth-shattering news to share.

Unless you want to know my little brother called me the other day. (The short one, not the younger one.) Yes, while that, in it of itself is newsworthy, he wanted me to know he had the whole town of Culpepper laughing. Huh? He had his whole office reading my bed-fixing post, it was very Jeff Foxworthyworthy: You can tell you're a redneck if you use the car jack to lift your bed...

Ok, Little Brother, it's not that funny, even if I add: ...so you can reach the bottle of juice you hid from the revenuers.

3 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

It's OK to take a break! And cool that you can still make your brother laugh. Mine still crack me up.

Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

pwuvcgwCulpeper is spelled with one "p"___"Culpeper"

Anne said...

Uh, looks like two to me: culPePer.