Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to the Grind

I think I had 800± unread email messages this morning when I got to the office. I'm down to 280 after deleting the junk. Most of the rest I actually have to look at. And do something about.

I might be getting a window cubicle here at the office soon. I'm very excited. Except about the prospect of actually moving, of course. Since it will be one cubicle over, no boxes will be involved, just a lot of trips back and forth moving one shelf or drawer at a time.

There's too much work to catch up on to post a lot now about the trip, so I'll start with this picture and promise more later.

Bled, Slovenia
This is Bled Castle which sits on a hill overlooking the town and was built between 1004 and 1011.

5 comments:

carmilevy said...

I can imagine what it must have been like for construction workers way back when to be building this thing into a waterfront cliff. Incredible stuff, Anne. You must have caught your breath when you first saw it from that angle. I know I did!

Gnomeself Be True said...

Welcome back Anne.

I'm jealous of the trip and photo ops.

Lorraine said...

Yep. Still wanna live in a castle.

Welcome home.

Anne said...

Lorraine, are you sure? cold, drafty, full of tourists?

Unknown said...

Yay! You're back! Sleep well.