Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekend Roundup

I'm sitting in room #21 in an inn in the Mission District of San Francisco. I'm tired, it's been a long day, my initial flight was canceled so I had to find another one. And I did. So here I am.

Remember when I wrote about doing laundry before vacation? Yeah, well, that's basically the last time it was done so the pile in the laundry room was higher than the dryer door. Made loading and unloading a bit interesting. I wonder if anything got washed more than once because of it. I got a lot done but left a load of whites/hots in the dryer. I hope Dan finds them so The Boy has socks to wear this week. Do you have this problem: your washer washes clothes faster than the dryer dries them? I hate that.

Went to BJ's with Kevin and bought some stuff, bacon, milk and chocolate milk mix on Saturday. Kevin helped put the wares away:



Kansas just won, so I guess it's time to sign off and go to bed.

7 comments:

Dtodd said...

Must be cool to be in a place where the game ends before bed time.

Anne said...

I was still tired though.

MarkEC said...

I feel bad for that Memphis player who missed the free throws that would have won them the game in regulation. He has got to be feeling bad today!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I love the atmosphere of SF. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

San Fransisco. Would love to see it.

Cold Chocolate milk powder is a must.
And nice that you stocked up on milk. That would set you back about $9.50 here.
Enjoy yourself!

AM Kingsfield said...

What else do you need besides a big glass of cold chocolate milk, a few rashers of bacon and a pickle? Looks like your kids are all set with a dryer full of sox and underwear to hold them over.

I hope you get a chance to get out of that Mission hotel room and show me a few pictures of San Francisco. I've always wanted to see that place. I hope they don't make you do too much work on your business trip.

Anne said...

Yup, three gallons of milk is about $10 here, but it's better to drink than gasoline.