Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday

Today I took off work and played golf with my husband at a course that's new to us. I didn't do too well over all but did have some good shots. I just need to string together some of those good shot into a full good-shot game. I have completely lost the ability of using a driver, or any wood for that matter, so most of my tee shots were with a 3-iron.

The thermometer in the car showed 101° when we finished playing. Whew. toasty!

Today is day twelve with no sink or dishwasher. I got a call from the Counter top contractor, they received our slab of (forest green Caesarstone) quartz and are starting to cut it now. Installation will be on Friday, next week. So, another full week of no sink or dishwasher.

sheesh.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

No sink? No dishwasher? I remember it well. In fact, when we remodelled our kitchen we ended up building our own counter top and tiling it because I just could NOT get down with that whole waiting for 2-3 weeks thing.

SzélsőFa said...

Remodelling?
I can relate to that.
we are remodelling our house as it is.
Happy golfing - says Michele.

AM Kingsfield said...

I was sightseeing with out of town guests in DC on that 101 day. Sheesh!