Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I still can't figure it out, but here's another try



I've been trying to figure out how to post a picture on my blog that I took with my iPhone, and this is the closest I've come.

I took this picture at a Chinese buffet a couple weeks ago. Then I remembered I could email in posts to blogger. So I emailed in the photo which was saved as a draft message.
Now I'm editing the draft with this explanation on the computer because I hate typing a lot of text on the iPhone. I am constantly getting a 'P' when I touch the 'O' and an 'R' when I want an 'E.' The lady at the Apple store told me last night it will learn my touch and get better at knowing what I meant to type. Really?

Anyway, I'd like it to be a smoother process, but it'll do for now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it you took a picture of anyway???

Anne said...

Steamed Buns made to look like peaches.

Gnomeself Be True said...

Is there no way of hooking the thing up to a computer and saving off the pictures?

Maddy said...

I can't even 'view' the pictures on my phone, let alone transfer them to the computer! Agh!
Cheers
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

MarkEC said...

If you have bluetooth on your laptop, you can send them from the phone that way, at least that is what I do with my Treo.

John said...

They look tasty anyway.

Anne said...

OK, maybe I need to be more clear. I wanted to post a photo from my iphone to my blog without touching a computer. Yes, I can download my pics to the computer and then upload to blogger, where's the fun in that?
If I have this gadget that can do it all, I want it to do it all.