Thursday, February 22, 2007

The piggy bank has been washed and the money inside is no longer green. (see previous post.) I was thinking about opening a savings account for Kev while I was "laundering" the coins in his bank. One of the local banks has a free coin counting machine and I could let him take his bank to the bank and have the change counted. He'd love it. He likes putting the quarters in the soda machines when we let him. He gets the concept of money in slots, he's even deposited quarters in the slot of my sewing machine. I don't know if he'd get the whole concept savings accounts, however. I'll have to talk to Dan about it.

Speaking of Dan, he's started a new music blog, posting a song of the day every day, just click over there on the right to get there and listen. I love his taste in music, much more adventurous than mine, guess that's one of the reasons I married him. :)

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Take that boy to Vegas!

Dtodd said...

You can also get the song of the day off of my regular blog. If you select it there, it plays automatically.