Friday, August 18, 2006

It was my turn to golf last night. I got nine holes in at Glenn Dale before dark, which is a lot earlier now than it was in June. When I left the kitchen was neat, when I returned there was a peach pie on the stove. And all the evidence of preparation on the counter.

I thought I'd made progress the day before during the chicken salad creation.

Spirit Air had $16 flights on sale yesterday. I could have gotten to San Juan and back for $64 +tax (one stop in Ft. Lauderdale) departing 9/19 returning 9/24. Sure, hurricane season, but golf! whoohoo! And no dishes...

The pie was very good, by the way.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You should check out the flylady for tips on housecleaning.
http://www.flylady.net/index.asp

Anne said...

Thanks Mom, I already read the Flylady. I've been getting her emails for a long time. Doesn't matter how much I follow her tips, the rest of the household still won't clean up after they cook.

AM Kingsfield said...

sweet trade, peach pie for a messy kitchen. No gonna help with that damn mendoza line either. It's hard to complain when someone is trying to be nice though.

San Juan for $64? I thought Spirit Air shut down. It is beautiful!
Nice picture, btw.