I'm not into measuring, I just eyeball it.
- drain two 12 oz. cans of cooked chicken, (mine came from Costco) reserving some liquid (of course you can cook your own chicken, but I didn't for this party)
- Put the chicken in a mixing bowl and use your fingers to mush the chicken hunks into smaller pieces, you can chop it up with a knife if you really want to, but it takes longer.
- a large handful or two of golden raisins and/or grapes cut in half, champagne grapes are good, too, for this if they are in season
- a very large handful coarsely chopped pecans
- a chopped crunchy apple or two
(other fruit could include chopped dates and pineapple, add to your taste, I think I used dried cranberries last week, too)
let me know how it turns out!