Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Please Tag Yourself

I got this meme from Lorraine's blog. I don't normally do these kinds of things but I went for it today. If you play along, please comment here so I can come visit your answers. If you don't have a blog, you can list the questions and answers in the comments.

1. Put Your mp3 player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends

What do your friends think of you?
Shilo - Neil Diamond

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
I'm A Believer - Neil Diamond [OK, two Neil songs in a row? I'll be really suspicious if another comes up]

How would you describe yourself?
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall

You like in a guy/girl?
Dear Walter - The Iguanas

What is your life’s purpose?
I'm In Love With My Car - Queen

What is your motto?
Lonestar - Lori McKenna

What do you think about very often?
Just Friends - Ernie Halter

What is 2 + 2?
Flame On - [another song from] The Iguanas

What do you think of your best friend?
Boogie Wonderland - Earth, Wind and Fire

What is your life story?
Restless Soul - The Proclaimers

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Beautiful Morning - The Rascals

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Now I'm Here - Queen

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Build Me Up, Buttercup - Foundations

What will they play at your funeral?
The Tiki Bar is Open - John Hiatt

What is your hobby/interest?
Big Time - Peter Gabriel

What is your biggest fear?
Any Which Way You Can - Glenn Campbell [probably the worse one so far?]

What is your biggest secret?
Raise Your Hands - Bon Jovi

What do you think of your friends?
Bewitched, Bothered, And Bewildered - Ella Fitgerald

What will you post this as?
Seat Backs Traytables - Fountains of Wayne

 

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh, I don't know where to begin...thank heaven there was at least one Proclaimers song on there..."The Tiki Bar is Open"?...that is the best funeral song EVAH....and the biggest secret?...that you have Bon Jovi on your iPod!

Just delightful!

Mom said...

What's an MP3 player?

AM Kingsfield said...

Oh Mom! It's like an iPod. I'll send my kids over to help. You would really like one.

I'll operate the blender at your funeral tiki bar. That was wonderful. GOes with the "restless soul" story of your life.

Fun! I'll try this soon.

just me said...

I have neither a blog nor an MP3 player... I guess that makes me tragically unhip.
I do, however, have a turntable that can convert LPs to MP3 files... if only I could figure out how to set it up.