Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things that make you go Mmmmm

Do you have a cute list?

I'm not talking about a list of people you're "allowed" to cheat with, a lá Ross and Racheal. Just a list of people, in my case, guys, I find cute.

I'm not adding George Clooney or Brad Pitt. That's like saying I breathe air. Duh. I'm not adding Pierce Brosnan, either, he leans more to the handsome side than cute.

Here's my list, in no particular order:

Scott Foley


Tony Realli


Kyle Chandler


Josh Holloway


My Honey



I'm sure there's more, I know I'm forgetting some. My mind's gone mushy, I need some air, is it warm in here?

Who's on your list?

7 comments:

John said...

I would take Josh Holloway off the list. I never was one for that rugged type. But other than that, looks good.

Linda said...

I don't know who any of those guys are but I can certainly see why they are on your cute list....

On my current cute list is a 22 year old vampire named Edward. Sssssh Don't tell!

Anonymous said...

Robert Pattinson
Matthew McConaughey
Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds

just me said...

IMHO, I'm too old for "cute" - I prefer "handsome" (see Pierce Brosnan). My 15-y.o. daughter... now SHE goes for cute.

Anonymous said...

Hugh Jackman
Kellan Lutz
George Clooney
Pierce Brosnan
Ryan Reynolds

AM Kingsfield said...

I think you hubby's the cutest one on the list.

I think Jake Gyllendahl (or whatever his last name is) is adorable.

Unknown said...

Now this is more like it- a nice fluffy post- something I can sink my teeth into!

Anne's list:
Yes, to #1 (whoever he is)and #4. In the spirit of good taste,
I will not covet thy husband,although I would say he fits rather well in the mix.

Greeny's list:
Hugh Jackman
Hugh Jackman
Hugh Jackman
Hugh Jackman

That should do it. Cheers!