Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Again with the boring post

I skipped my quilt bee meeting last night in favor of my water aerobics class. I didn't have a project to take and I'm still trying to get in shape, so I opted for the workout. The classes might be working their magic because I successfully piggy-backed Kevin down a flight of steps the other day without my knees hurting. Funny sight: 5'7" mom carrying a 6' son.

Kevin went to his gymnastics class again and seemed to love it. I'm so glad. I like it when he gets to enjoy things with other kids.

Here's a picture of Kevin in class last night. He's the blur in the red shirt ready to jump in the pit. Moments later he swung across on the rope.



I got a slew of Girl Scout vests to work on recently and got a lot of that done already so I don't have that hanging over my head. I wish I was in a quilting mood. I've so many projects to finish but I just can't get going on them.

1 comment:

AM Kingsfield said...

Boy you are really trying to lure us in with that catchy title!

Kevin's class looks fun!