Monday, December 08, 2008

More of the Same

I don't have much to say about the weekend. It was cold. I paid two boys, AM's son and his friend, to rake leaves. I was going to go over the yard with the lawn tractor to suck up the leaves but I couldn't get it started. It cranked, but wouldn't turn over.

I've got more pictures of the old office building deconstruction. After they knocked down the front corner they did a lot of the work on the back side so we couldn't see from our window. At the end of last week they moved around to the front again. We now can see what's going on, hence the pictures.



10/22/08









10/24/08









10/27/08









12/05/08









12/08/08









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes me a bit sad to see a building or house come down....I think I need to see a shrink.

Gnomeself Be True said...

Just so you know...I've shut down my blog. I'll be back under a new name and avatar for commenting only. You'll likely recognize me.

AM Kingsfield said...

The boys appreciated the job - and enjoyed complaining about sore muscles.