Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Recent Photos

I've unloaded my cameras and have images to share.

A new quilt


My cousin is getting married in a couple weeks so I started putting together this quilt for her on Monday. It's based on Ricky Tims's Convergence quilts.
After step one:


After step two:


Seattle: From the "Big" Camera


Early Morning Skyline:


Lorraine's Child harvesting hidden grapes:


Basket of Apples:


From the Reservation


The construction, or deconstruction, of the former office building is an interesting subject for photos.

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

You have an amazing eye, my friend. I love, love, love your photos.

Anne said...

Thanks! Have you found your phone?

Star said...

Hi Michele sent me. My neice just moved to Seattle so I got glimpse in your photo. Good luck with the quilt. It ould take me forever to accomplish a projest like that.

Michael K. Althouse said...

I love the shot of Seattle!

Michele sent me.

Unknown said...

Love that quilt! Love the pics too.

Have a great weekend.

Jenny said...

Hey! There's the Market.

Just wanted to let you know, that PR Posts are at:

warofthenuts.blogspot.com

:-)

Anonymous said...

Impressive photos which is going to send me out shopping tomorrow for some batteries for my camera. Enjoyed my first visit.

:)

AM Kingsfield said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Lorraine's daughter. You are so lucky to have had the chance to meet in person!