Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Staying the Same?

I've been playing with blogger and can't decide how I like the changes. Blogger has many new widgets available now. With one you can create a list of blogs you read and it will list them in order of most recently updated.

Pros: You can immediately see who has a new post up and who doesn't, which means no wasted clicking.

Cons: The new list format takes up a lot of real estate in the sidebar and you still have to click on the blog to read subsequent comments. Your list isn't alphabetical anymore if you sort by time.

What do you think about the changes?

Have you tried the bubble popping game at the bottom of my side bar? What's your high score?
 

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I've got that version. I like it because I only get snatches of time here and there and I can instantly see the first few updates - hence I'm here!

I'll go and try bubble popping now.
Cheers

Gnomeself Be True said...

1190...but I only played once.

I'll check out some of the new toys, if I ever get time.

AM Kingsfield said...

Aahh, they are competing with Facebook type systems. You're right. It is a mixed feeling.