- Don't plan on going to back-to-school night and quilt bee on the same night.
- Don't expect to know what time it is when you look at your watch. It might have become 20 minutes slow over night.
- You can't hide in an orange car.
- Your watch might be 20 minutes slow the next day too, even if it was correct at bedtime the night before.
- You can't expect to be seen in an orange car.
- Your clocks are in cahoots. The kitchen clock will be off by 5 hours on the same day when your watch is slow.
- Don't have a fiberous lunch on the day of a water aerobics class.
- Don't buy fragrant deodorant, you're children will want to use it. Yes, both of them.
5 hours ago