Monday, January 28, 2008

I Found It. And I Found It Again.

I was looking through my desk this morning for a catalog I remembered seeing when we packed and moved offices last year. I haven't found the catalog yet, but I did find the CD I'd lost. It was in a zip bag of CD's and liner notes, none of them matching each other. Of course.

I'm sure since I found this today, the new one I ordered from Amazon will be waiting for me when I get home. Isn't that the way is always is?

The back of the CD is badly scratched and not playable in many places. I've been listening to it anyway through my computer and have been enjoying my long-lost child. I better save this in case the new one never comes, right? I clicked "rip" to save it and it had been in the library on my computer the whole time. D'oh!

5 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

You think I can try that with a big screen TV? Ooooh, I didn't know we already had one...guess I'll have to put this one in the bedroom...

just me said...

Glad to hear you found it anyway - this way you can listen to it at work or at home!

Linda said...

you are such a delight! you just described every day in my house-- now where's that check card I've been looking for this past month? I found the ipod charger!

AM Kingsfield said...

Being organized is overrated.

Unknown said...

Ok, I see I have to lighten up. Lesson learned. I should be able to laugh at myself for forgetting where I put everything instead of chiding myself for losing it in the first place.