- I'm in the planning process of getting my kitchen re-done. There are too many decisions to make. The species of wood for the cabinets, Lowes or Home Depot, Silestone or Zodiaq.
- I'm in a rut with my quilting. So much fabric, so little inspiration.
- I think my butt is too big.
- I wish my daughter would do things the first time I asked.
- I'd rather be golfing.
- I'm worried about getting "my" girls bridged. I'm the bridging coordinator for my daughter's Junior Girl Scout troop, and I'm not sure all the girls will get all the requirements done they need to do to become Teen Scouts.
- I suffer from reality TV withdrawl after season finales are over.
OK, there you have it, seven random, totally useless things about me. Prepared to be tagged.