Friday, July 24, 2009

Putty in My Hands?

I've been taking the summer session of ceramics on Thursday evenings. Last night I took my camera with me and did another time-lapse movie. This movie is a frame taken every 30 seconds for almost 3 hours. My goal this summer was to make a small teapot, but at my current rate of success, my goal really should be to make a lidded vessel and worry about handles and spouts later.



If you're reading this via the FaceBook feed and you can't see the video, it's posted on my blog, you can watch it and comment there.



2 comments:

Maddy said...

Lummy! High speed pottery or what! Funny how your studio looks just like mine. Oh the fear of spouts and handles.....!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Nice. I wish I could make time fly like that when I have to do things I don't want to...